Employee Web Portal
The Radnor Township School District Employee Web Portal is a browser application that allows RTSD employees to view their paychecks, W2s and other employee records.
Faculty and staff members need their employee ID number and social security number to log in to the Web Portal. If you experience difficulty accessing the portal or have general questions, please contact Lisa Lawson at 610-688-8100 x6047 or via email.
2021 W2 Forms and IRS Filing Instructions for All Employees Now Available
Consistent with past years, no W2 Forms will be mailed. The electronic copy available via the Employee Web Portal meets all IRS, state and local tax reporting standards and may be used for tax filing.
You may access the Employee Portal from home or from your building location. Employees who do not work at a computer may use computers placed in at various locations throughout the district. Additionally, Human Resources has provided a work station in the lobby of the HR office (135 S. Wayne Avenue, Wayne) for this purpose. If you have a question about the availability of a computer, please check with your supervisor.
Instructions for Retrieving and Printing your 2021 W-2 Form:
- Visit the Employee Web Portal
- Enter User Name and Password
- Username: Your 5-digit Employee ID #
- Password: Your 9-digit Social Security (without dashes)
- Click “Login”
- Click on the “W-2 Print” option on the left of the screen
- If you do not see “W-2 Print,” click on the “Financial" tab and choose “W-2 Print”
- When your W-2 Form appears on the screen click on the printer symbol to print a hard copy. The system will print 4 copies of your W-2 on two pages (two per page) followed by the IRS W-2 Instructions for filing.
Please take this opportunity to examine your pay stubs for any discrepancies, in particular the local service tax especially if you have moved this past year.
If you have any questions regarding your W2 or how to access it, please contact Payroll Specialist Chris McGlensey at 610-688-8100 x6059 or Assistant Business Administrator Penny Tansey at 610-688-8100 x6108.